Skip to main content

Summertime Madness Tag.

     Ever time I would try to type the title I kept entering sadness instead of madness. Summer is almost over and I want to take advantage of it before I miss my chance to do this awesome tag created by JackEatsBooks. 

1.  Show a book with a summery cover.! i.e, sun, beach, ect. 

    I choose We were liars by E. Lockhart. This cover feature a group of teenagers playing in the water and the sun is shining.  It all looks very summery.

2.  Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for your summer vacation!

     This was hard because I kept picking actual places instead of fictional ones. So I'm going to go with the planet L’eihr from Alienated by Melissa Landers. Who wouldn't want to travel to another planet for vacation? Not to mention all the hot aliens!

3. You’re about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?

     I choose The Darkest  Minds novella: In time, because I haven't read it yet and  this is one of my all time favorite series. Also, In the Afterlight (third book in The Darkest Minds trilogy) comes out this year and I'm so excited!

4. You have a case of Summertime Sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?

      My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This book makes me so happy. I love it so much. The character make my smile every time they speak.

5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?

       This is so hard! I don't have a favorite book boy. I guess I can have a possy of boys. Right? Daemon Black, Jace Herondale, Will Herondale, Peeta Mellark, ect. There are so many to choose from. 

6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?

          Kenji from the Shatter Me series. He is hilarious, hot, and invisible. Must I explain more? 


7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG? 
As always, I tag EVERYONE! COmment below if you have done the tag. I would love to read/watch it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOUR: Six Truths and a Lie by Ream Shukairy

Six Truths and a Lie by Ream Shukairy Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Publishing Date: March 14, 2024 Synopsis: Six Muslim teens are falsely accused of a deadly attack in this timely and harrowing examination of Americas justice system, perfect for fans of Angie Thomas and Samira Ahmed. As fireworks pop at a rowdy Fourth of July bonfire party, an explosion off the California coast levels an oil rig and a beach town is left reeling from the aftermath of tragedy. At the center are six Muslim teens. An old soul stuck in a modern world. An aspiring doctor caught in the wrong place. An influencer with a reputation to protect. A perfect daughter with secrets. A soccer star headed for Stanford. An immigrant in love. Six strangers with something to hide and everything to lose. Faced with accusations of terrorism, the Six are caught in a political game that will pit them against one another. As police investigate what really happened that night, which secrets will be worth the cost of freedom? ...

Book Haul!

     I have collected quite a few books recently and have been dying to share!    In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken - This book is the third and final book in the Darkest Minds trilogy. It follows Ruby and the friends she makes along her journey. The children in the world have been affected by a disease giving them one of the powers below, which are categorized by colors.       1. Greens- Intellengence       2. Blues- telekinesis       3. Yellows- electricity       4. Oranges- mind control       5. Reds- fire             The unaffected adults have put the kids in basically what are concentration camps. Ruby escapes with the help of a friendly adult and meets people along the way of trying to find the cure and free the camps. She faces plenty of difficulties along the way. It has one of the best r...

REVIEW: Dry by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman

This story follows the devastating consequences of climate change through a fictional but chillingly realistic severe drought in Southern California that turns neighbors against one another and our always growing cast of characters are forced to do whatever it takes to survive when the taps run dry.  I enjoyed this story especially as a low commitment stand alone with a gripping plot. I enjoyed how the various characters were built into the story, but never became too hard to keep track. I didn’t particularly adore any of the main characters and I’m sorry but I just kept picturing Kelton as an older version of the annoying kid from Polar Express but luckily I really liked his (much needed) character growth. I still found myself crying a little at the end scenes so clearly they got me invested in the end. It felt pretty realistic (sadly) and a true representation of the darkness inside humanity that we’ve seen glimpses of lately. I actually had to go get myself some water while read...