Skip to main content

Hamilton Book Tag

     
The musical, Hamilton, has been my favorite thing for over a year now. I have been utterly obsessed and I even give it credit for me passing my AP History exam. Considering all this, I thought it was about time I do the Hamilton Book Tag! This tag was created by Maureen Keavy.  Also, if you haven't listened to Hamilton yet, One, What are you even doing wit your life? Two, Go listen!

1. The Room Where It Happens: A book world you would put yourself into


   
     The first answer that came to my head was Harry Potter, obviously. But, if I'm trying to be unique I would have to say the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, more specifically, The Night Court, for obvious reasons.

2. The Schuyler Sisters: An Underrated Female Character


   
     Seriously why are all my answers automatically Harry Potter? I recently binge watched all the Harry Potter movies over Winter Break with my sister, so maybe that is why. Its no secret that Luna Lovegood is one of my favorite characters from the series, if not all time.

3. My Shot: A character who goes after what they want and won't let anything stop them


  

     I would have to say Aelin from the Throne of Glass series. She is such a strong and determined character in my opinion.

4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive.

    (spoilers) Leslie from Bridge to Terabithia. This might quite possibly be my first heartbreak via book. Also Dobby.
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you've ever read

     Me Before you. Nuff said.



6. You'll Be Back; Sassiest Villain

    For some reason, I am drawing blanks for this one?  I guess the Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy.

7. The Reynolds Pamphlet: A book with a twist you didn't see coming

     SPOILERS
      
     When it comes to plot twists We Were Liars is always my answer. I just did not expect that AT ALL.

8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned

    I read the Just One Day series by Gayle Forman back to back because I Just could not bear that cliffhanger!

9. Satisfied: favorite book with multiple POVs

   I absolutely loved Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I was obsessed with the different voices each character had.

10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book series you think will be remembered throughout history

    Okay I know you are gonna roll your eyes, but how could I even say anything but Harry Potter? The story will never die. The magic feeling it gives you will ALWAYS live on.





    I hope you enjoyed all these questions. Feel free to do this tag if you want! I will now be posting every Saturday so stay tuned!

                                                                                                                       XO,
                                                                                                                                 Mal
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOUR: Sunkissed by Kasie West (Review + Book Look)

  Sunkissed by  Kasie West Genre:  Young Adult Contemporary Publishing Date:  May 4, 2021 A lighthearted and swoony contemporary YA romance by fan - favorite author Kasie West about a  girl who finds that a summer spent at a family resort  isn’t as bad as she imagined...and that falling  in love is filled with heartache, laughter, and surprises! After being betrayed by her best friend, Avery is hoping for a picture - perfect summer. Too bad her  parents have dragged her and her sister to a remote family camp for the entire summer. And that’s  not even the worst part. Avery also has to deal with no internet, a cute but off - limits staff member,  and an always - in - her - face sister. But what starts as a disaster turns into a whirlwind summer romance as A very embarks on an  unexpected journey to figure out what she truly wants and who she wants to be.  | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Book Depository | Indigo | IndieBound | MY BOOK LOOK MY REVIEW What it's about:   

REVIEW: Unchosen by Katharyn Blair

  PLOT:  Charlotte thought her childhood crush, Dean, falling in love with her older sister was the end of her world, until the real end came with the Crimson, a curse that is spread though eye contact, transforming humans into monsters. Her older sister in now the Commander of their settlement, while her younger sister, Vanessa, is the Chosen One— the one destined to end the curse, meaning Charlotte is still stuck in their shadows. When they are raided, Charlotte declares herself the Chosen One in order to save her sisters, and she must keep up her lie if she wants to keep them and Dean safe, and better yet, stay alive herslef. This Is her chance to define her own destiny and try to save thee world.   MY THOUGHTS: If I had to describe this book in one word it would be captivating. I have never read anything quite like it. The concept, the most unique twist on a zombie-like-apocalypse (emphasis on like) I’ve ever encountered, was amazing! Sea captains, curses, action, romance, morally

August TBR!

     I cant believe August is here already! Back-to-school season is here and that means summer is coming to an end. The start of a new month also means a new pile of books that I want to read. August has some very worthy books, so lets get started! #1 Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins ( Anna and the French Kiss #3)      Let's face it! This is on everyone's TBR. This is the third book in the series. Stephanie Perkins novels are the perfect mourning period read. I recommend you start the series ASAP! This book will hit shelves August 14th. #2 Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout ( Lux series #5)       I am reading the fourth book in this series and boy am I loving it! This series is fast-paced and the characters are swoon worthy! Its never to late to begin especially with the new fancy covers! This book will be available August 5th. #3 Magnolia by Kristie Cook       In Magnolia Branch, Mississippi the Cafferty and Marsden families are the