October 17, 2014

20 Facts You Might Not Know About Me

     I was tagged by the lovely Tika over at fangirlavue.blogspot.com. I'm sorry about not posting more frequently, but I have so much to do with school. I've been developing a schedule to help keep everything in line.

1. How tall are you?

I'm only 5'4"

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

I am a percussionist and a cheerleader.

3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?

I hate bad grammar!

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?

I hate when people start to tell me something, and then they are like: "Oh, nevermind!"

5. What's your favorite song?

Good question! As I love music, this is very tough. I really like "We Remain" by Christina Aguilera from the Catching Fire soundtrack.

6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?

I don't have Etsy.

7. What's your favorite way to spend your free time, when you are alone?

READING! Duh!

8. What's your favorite junk food?

I really love Tootsie Rolls, and all chocolate in general.

9. Do you have a pet, if so what is its name and what is it?

I have a horse named Ben. I used to call him Benjamin Franklin when I was little.

10.  What are your number one favorite non fiction and fiction reads?

Fiction: The Hunger Games trilogy or The Mortal Instruments series.
Nonfiction: My history books from school, I love learning about the past.

11. What's your favorite beauty product or tool?

My mascara, I usally don't wear anything else.

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?

Yesterday at my game, I was cheering and I messed up on a cheer and laughed so hard I fell down.

13. If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would it be?

The good Sweet Tea.

14. What's your favorite movie?

All of the above? I really love all movies.

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist?

Again, all of the above! I have been in all of those shoes!

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I'd stay here in West Virginia. I love my state

17. PC or Mac? 

I have a PC, but I want to have a Mac in the future!

18. Last romantic gesture from your lover?

#Single Sorry I had too.

19. Favorite celebrity?

Jennifer Lawrence. Who else?

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?

This is not a real answer, but if it was an option, I want to be friends with Katy from the Lux Series. Now she's a blogger!


The thing is, everyone I know has already did this tag! I don't know who to tag! So, if you are a fan of my blog and have not done this tag, do it! Give me a link in the comment section because I would love to know more about you!



.